Sunrise Yoga + Reef Dive
SUNRISE YOGA + REEF SCUBA DIVE
with Mags from Just Breathe Yoga Shala and the team at Scuba Xcursion, Scottburgh
Yoga and scuba diving perfectly compliments each other.
The techniques we learn in yoga - from breathing, to movement and mindfulness - provides us with tools to enhance our scuba diving experience.
- Through breathwork (pranayama) we can strengthen our lungs that can improve our air consumption and enhance our bottom time.
- Practicing yoga postures (asanas) creates mobility and strength to lessen the physical demands of diving on your body and prevent overexertion.
- Mindfulness and meditation exercises help us to stay calm under water and enjoy the present moment, connecting to the ocean and her rhythm.
Join us for a gentle early morning sunrise yoga class on the beach before we set out to explore the underwater world the renowned Aliwal Shoal has to offer.
| WHEN | Sunday, 13 June 2021 @ 06h30
| WHERE | Scuba Xcursion, Cutty Sark, Scottburgh
| COST |
Yoga only: R230 *Includes light breakfast (Early Bird: R180)
Yoga + Scuba: R700 *Includes light breakfast + scuba dive (Early Bird: R650)
*Early Bird ticket sales ends 31 May. Book now and save!
- Yoga class is open to all levels, beginners are welcome.
- Yoga mats are available on request.
- An open water diving qualification is required to join the scuba dive.
- Scuba gear rental is available through Scuba Xcursion at your own cost.
- This event is weather and ocean conditions dependent. The ocean has her own ways, should conditions not allow for safe diving, we will reschedule or gladly refund your ticket.
PROGRAMME FOR THE DAY
- 06h30 - 06h45 - Arrival
- 06h45 - 08h00 - Sunrise Beach Yoga
- 08h00 - 09h00 - Breakfast
- 09h00 - 10h00 - Kit up and get ready to dive!
ABOUT JUST BREATHE YOGA SHALA
Just Breathe Yoga Shala is a tranquil and peaceful yoga studio located in Waterfall, KZN. They offer traditional and mindfully taught yoga classes ranging in styles from hatha to vinyasa and yin yoga. Their team of experienced teachers offers a well-rounded practice that incorporates breath-work (pranayama), sound-work (mantra), physical postures (asanas), philosophy and meditation.
Whether you are brand new to yoga, or an experienced yogi, you will be guided through a practice adjusted to your ability.
ABOUT SCUBA XCURSION
Scuba Xcursion is a family friendly and SSI registered dive centre located at the Cutty Sark Hotel, Scottburgh. They offer daily dive charters to Aliwal Shoal and surrounding areas as well as diving training courses from open water to instructor level.
Not yet a scuba diver? Book now for your open water qualification and join us for our next event!
|Age restriction||No under 16s|
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|